28 सितंबर, 2016

Now its your TURN to elect Sir/Mam ! Humble request to please VOTE FOR ER VIVEK RANJAN SHRIVASTAVA FIE as council member Civil in Institution of Engineers India

 Humble request to please VOTE FOR ER VIVEK RANJAN SHRIVASTAVA FIE as council member Civil in Institution of Engineers India

  Dear Sir /Madam ,
Greetings
So the election for national council member civil is start now .
Out of 41 candidates many might have approached you . 
 I have approached yourself with my manifesto earlier .
I am surprised to see that  few contestants are reaching making self elected groups which is totally non ethical as IEI has invited nominations of individuals to be elected by respected corporate members  , few are not afraid even  asking signed ballots along with ids  in whatsapp groups & through emails too .Some office bearers of local centers have used there office to convince on there behalf .  looking all this, I request  Please not  to handover your ballot  to any one .
We members of Institution should proud that we have Electronic Voting system .I suggest to please Vote electronically and destroy physical ballot which will come to you by post .
 You might have received the login id & Voting password , Please Vote at www.ieindia.org .
I request ,Let Your unbiased VOTE  with wisdom should decide the individual contestants as elected MEMBERS it is for next 5 years of the Council . 
 I shall be thankful for your Vote, My name is at Serial number 30 . 
I assure my commitments  to bring positive changes .
Hope I shall be given the chance to come to you in my next post with vote of thanks for your kind support .
Regards ,
Er Vivek ranjan shrivastava 
FIE 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

स्वागत है आपकी प्रतिक्रिया का.....