13 अगस्त, 2016

VOTE AND SUPPORT PLEASE



Dear Brother Engineer ,
Greetings, from Vivek Ranjan Srivastava,
Friends I am from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, one of the contestant for council member CIVIL of Institution of Engineers India. 
Sir , you might have read me in  any  newspaper, magazine or blog ,seen in Doordarshan ,or listen through radio. I am writing in Hindi and English on various technical topics since college days. BIJLI KA BADALTA PARIDRISHYA , AAKROSH , RAMBHAROSE, KOUA KAN LE GAYA ,HINDOSTA HAMARA ,JADOO SHIKSHA KA , MERE PRIY VYANG , are amongst  few of my published books , most of them are also available in daily hunt mobile app . I am a blogger since 2005. http://nomorepowertheft.blogspot.com is one of my technical blog . you may read my Hindi book on electrical topics of public interest here http://www.rachanakar.org/2013/05/blog-post_9985.html  .
 I was the founder President of Student chapter of Institution of Engineers at N I T Raipur, we published a yearly magazine, organized photography competition and  successfully organized  seminars.

I did my BE  civil honors  from Raipur N I T  batch of 1980 thereafter  post graduation  in Foundations from MANIT  Bhopal . Diploma in Management from IGNOU . I am BEE certified Energy Manager .From  Engineering Staff College  Hyderabad I did a short term courses on Pilferage  of Electricity .I did courses of CAD and Computer programming too. I am fellow of Institution and life member of SEEM .
I am serving in Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company head of Civil wing as S E . 
I got  opportunity to prepare the project report of  Nuclear power plant being constructed in Mandla district at  Chutka  .  Bhimgdh and Chargaon jatlapur  hydro power projects , which  are contributing generation to power grid of M P , I am proud of that I made Its D P R and was associated with there construction  and now its contractual operation . I was very closely associated with the Government of M P ATAL JYOTI 24 hour power supply implementation Scheme   .
Friends , I got the privilege of getting  prestigious award for creative writing and social activities of
Madhya Pradesh Sahitya  Academy and Godfrey Phillips .

You will agree Sir , that the  dignity of Engineering community  , is fallen in general , in last few decades . It is the time to think and work to restore the importance of engineers in society as it was in days of Sir M G Vishvesvraiya .   Interaction of Institution activities and engineering students , using  public platforms , efforts to built the self confidence amongst  the  engineers  along with other majors are required. I have plans to act in this context .
 Please elect me to get a proper platform to work for it . You will find me always open , approachable  with positive attitude .I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ME , for this big cause  of Engineering community .

If your mobile or e-mail address is linked with your membership  in the institution then you will get opportunity to vote electronically via the website of Institution . you will be getting  user ID and password  to vote by SMS and EMAIL  in due course. Hard copy  ballot will come to you through post .
A total of 41 candidates for 5 seats, are contesting . My name is on serial number 30 . If you vote by postal ballot please  Do not forget to enclose any of  signed  photo ID from prescribed list  .

I assure you Sir  that with your cooperation and support we will be able to cross  the heights for Institution , of those those days When Viceroy of India  before Independence and Priminister and Rashtrapati  of  Independent India were participating in our Functions .
Er Vivek Ranjan Srivastava

F I E 118110-2
O B 11 , M P E B COLONY , RAMPUR , JABALPUR 482008
Mo 09425806252

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

स्वागत है आपकी प्रतिक्रिया का.....